top of page

property insurance

Dependable Home Insurance in Ontario and Quebec

Trying to find the best home insurance for your property in Ontario and Quebec can seem daunting at best. Between the fine print, the barrage of information, conflicting rates and the different types of coverages and packages, it’s hard to figure out which property insurance is right for you.

Property insurance also means protecting your investments. Whether you’re looking to insure your residential property, your rental property, your home or your condo, we can help you find reliable coverage at the right price. We also provide insurance products for tenants designed to protect specific items within a rented home.

As experienced insurance brokers, G. A. Desjardins & Son Inc.’s team can help you find the best suited property insurance coverages, including the following:

Property insurance

  Builder’s risk (building under construction)



  Rented dwelling

  Seasonal dwelling


  Umbrella (excess liability)


To help save you money, we provide the following types of property insurance discounts:



    Car and home

    Claims free


    Mortgage free

   New home



For more information regarding our discounts or to see if you’re eligible to apply for any of them, contact us!

Contact Us For An Estimate

Our team of brokers can get the protection and coverage you need!

bottom of page